HowToWatchFootball.com Forum
August 19, 2019, 10:52:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please note, the site is going through an UPGRADE currently Monday night.

Home   Forum   Help Gallery Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bye week  (Read 8394 times)
FlyEagles15
NCAA Superstar

Thank You
-Given: 0
-Received: 0

« on: October 01, 2009, 11:55:50 AM »
<span style=Reply" align="middle" />Reply

I don't think the timing of this Bye week could have been any better.  McNabb, Westy, and Curtis all have extra time to rehab.  Hope to see them all back against the Bucs!
SarahP132
High School Baller

Thank You

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 02:46:38 PM »

So, I'm completely new to the NFL this season but I'm really loving it. 

I need someone to teach me all about the Eagles, can you help??

FlyEagles15
NCAA Superstar

Thank You

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 10:29:07 PM »

Sure  Smiley What do you want to know? And what made you chose the Eagles?
FlyEagles15
NCAA Superstar

Thank You

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 10:41:31 PM »

Well to get you started, Andy Reid is the head coach and Donovan McNabb is quarterback.  These two have been together the past 10 seasons and contract issues are coming up for the both of them... so we may not see much of either of them in upcoming seasons.  Brian Westbrook is the star running back who also has contract issues coming up.  But, besides them the rest of the team is extremely young (minus a couple players) and playing somewhat well for being such a young team.  A bunch of explosive receivers, Desean jackson who I'm sure you know about already and Jeremy Maclin.  Anything else you are wondering just let me know.  Ohh and we have yet to win a Superbowl.... Undecided  but I have a good feeling about the upcoming seasons with all this young talent
tabbyg87
High School Baller

Thank You

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2009, 11:23:47 PM »

I can teach you something about the eagles they are the only team without a Lombardi trophy in the NFC east they have been owned in there home feild by the ny giants and it's pretty obvious you are rooting for the wrong team but no need to worry just watch superbowl 42 and you will know why
FlyEagles15
NCAA Superstar

Thank You

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2009, 01:35:04 AM »

I can teach you something about the eagles they are the only team without a Lombardi trophy in the NFC east they have been owned in there home feild by the ny giants and it's pretty obvious you are rooting for the wrong team but no need to worry just watch superbowl 42 and you will know why

The Eagles beat the giants twice last season in NY and in the playoffs! But we all know you are going through a tough time.  As a health care professional, it is my duty to advise you of programs available to help you through this crisis.  Your local hospital has more information.  STOP LIVING IN THE PAST!!! NO ONE CARES ABOUT SB 42 ANYMORE!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: